8.16.2010

Life's a Peach

Pit of the week:
Fall term starts on Friday so once again I must apologize ahead of time for my absence from my social life and my blog. This is a clinical semester so it will be interesting to see how I fit everything into my life. It makes me very sad to know I am going to have so much time away from Bryan and Emme- if I think about it too much, I cry. But it will all be worth it because in a little over a year I will be a nurse practitioner!!!
Peach of the week:
Greg and Whitney got engaged- finally! Greg proposed on the beach on Whitney's family vacation at Kiva Dunes... so romantic:) I am so happy for both of them and the fact that I am finally going to have a sister!!!! They are planning a beach wedding for next summer and I am beyond excited. Welcome to the family Whitney!

No comments: