Last weekend started a little late for me because I worked a shift in the ICU on Saturday, but once that was over, the weekend was in full swing! EJ and I had a girl's night with just the two of us. After a nice run in Forest Park, we went to dinner at Mosaic's on Washington and I tried Gnocchi for the first time! Then I introduced EJ to Lucas Park... where, SMALL WORLD, we randomly met a friend of a good friend of mine. Which lead us to this weekend... Bryan and I were invited to meet up with Trey and Anne for dinner as well as Anne's friend, Danielle, who EJ and I randomly met last weekend. One reason I love Saint Louis... it's a BIG-small town!
Danielle, Anne and myself enjoying dinner at Miso's in Clayton.
After some delicious Sushi and wine at Miso's, we went next door to Roxane's, a wine bar. EJ and a few others met up with us for a few drinks and a little dancing:) Good times!
Saturday morning EJ and I decided it would be a good idea after going out the night before to run a half marathon.... we did it! But our un-trained bodies hate us for it. We treated ourselves to Jilly's Cupcake Bar afterwards as a treat for suffering through 13 miles in the cold!
After my race, Emmerson, Mom and I went shopping for the rest of the day. I hit some end of winter sales for Bryan and I and bought Emmerson her first 2 piece swimsuit for a pool party she was invited to next Sunday! We had a yummy dinner at Red Lobster and made it home just in time for Emme to get to bed at a normal time... I wasn't too far behind her:) Bryan was out with the guys, so I took total advantage of the peace and quiet.
Today has been nice and relaxed, yet full of homework, housework and serious playtime with Emmerson... the older she gets the harder she plays!
1 comment:
Hi Kim!
We went to Mosaic last month and loved it, and we also love Miso...they got a new sushi chef a couple months ago. PS: You look great!
Talk soon -
Lauren
Post a Comment