Emme is getting so big... She is now 6 and 1/2 weeks old! She smiles all of the time, but I am yet to get it on camera. It is the most precious smile you will ever see and it will make your heart melt. She follows Bryan and I with her eyes and turns her head towards us when she hears our voices. It's so nice to get recognition from her! She is getting stronger at holding up her head, sitting up, and even standing (the latter two are with assitance of course). Tomorrow we are going to the doctor because she has something weird going on with her belly button... more on that after tomorrow. 
Emme with her friends... she is finally sleeping in her crib! It took me 6 weeks to pry her away from her cradle at my bedside. Now she sleeps 9 hours :)
Everyone loves a nakey baby!
2 comments:
omg Kim! All of these pictures make me miss little Emmerson sooooo much! I HAVE to come visit sometime soon! She is so pretty!
omg Kim! All of these pictures make me miss little Emmerson sooooo much! I HAVE to come visit sometime soon! She is so pretty!
Post a Comment