6.01.2010

Porto Cima Pool

Emme enjoyed a few hours playing with 6 of her cousins at the awesome pool at Porto Cima. Emme and Madden LOVED the squirting water. Madden had no fear and ran from one shooting spot to another. Emme took a more gentle approach and kept trying to reach out and grab the bubbling water. It was very entertaining to watch and a lot of fun to see them enjoy themselves so much!

Emmerson was not very keen with the water at first. When we got there her and I just got right into the big pool without me even thinking twice that it might be scary for her.... her istant aligator tears and tight grasp on my arms made me realize we should hit the kiddy pool first.
After a little time in the tiny pool and playing with Madden in the water squirting area, she was ready for the deep pool. Bryan took her all over the pool and Emme ended up doing great. She really ended up enjoying the water!
Bubble butt.... forgot to get little swimmer diapers:)
Drying off afterwards... Emme was exhausted by the time we left the pool. I didn't realize how draining it was on kids. We did leave without a single sunburn though! I learn the hard way every year, but I am sure to do everything I can to make sure Emme's delicate little skin stays as pure as possible.
I encourage you to visit the link below sunscreen safety.
It is very informative and the most up to date report of it's kind.

No comments: