7.24.2009

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince


Mom and I are insane Harry Potter (or just HP as I like to call it) fans.... so we have been dying to see the new movie with the infamous ending. So spur of the moment, after I got off work on Tuesday, we barely made it to Ronnie's in time to catch the 5:00 show. It was so worth the rush! Mom was so sweet and snuck Jimmy John's into the movie for me since I was starving! (They have the best Gourmet Veggie sandwhich EVER!) You would think that after all these years of HP... 7 books, 5 movies, etc, that we would get tired of it, but we don't... not even a little bit. We enjoyed the movie and it was very sad when Dumbledore died, which was expected. The movies keep getting darker and darker and better and better.... and now I'm eagerly waiting for the Deathly Hollows!

No comments: