12.03.2009

Recent Milestones

I apologize for my lack of postings... I have quite a few written, but I have to load my pictures. Hopefully tonight I will have Thanksgiving and weekend pictures up!
For now I just wanted to share Emmerson's recent big milestones.
Emme is officially:
1. Walking across the room on her own
2. Waving hello and goodbye
3. Clapping at appropriate times
4. Dancing to music (maybe ballet lessons are in her near future!)
5. Making herself laugh and being funny on purpose
6. Still only saying Dada, but we are working on this one! (Bryan swears she said Tanker and waved at him today, but I will have to see this one for myself... their second word is supposed to be "Mama", not "Tanker")
7. Feeding herself at all meals and drinking mainly out of a sippy cup
8. Gets excited to do things like take baths and read books (anticipating events)

She is slowly but surely leaving the baby phase and trying to enter the toddler phase. I recently bought the Dr. Harvey Karp book, "Happiest Toddler on the Block" in preperation for the fun to come! Emme is such a sweet 10 month old and we are having such a great time helping her learn and grow!

No comments: