Saturday night was some old school random fun and some really good laughs.
We triple dated with Kenzie and Clint and Donnie and Candice. First dinner, then bowling and we finished off the evening with a round of hot fudge sundeas.
Sounds like a typical date night, but it wasn't.... it was sooo much more entertaining than "typical". I don't think I have been bowling in like 2 years, and this really showed when I was consistently getting at least one gutter ball for the first 6 frames. Then what I like to call the "slashes and crosses" came out like a hungry tiger and I kicked some bowling butt! I somehow managed to bowl over 100.
As big of a feat this was to me, Bryan broke 100 like he'd done it a million times. Maybe he inherited his mad bowling skills from his mom?
No comments:
Post a Comment