10.23.2008
Week 27
This week, Emmerson weighs almost 2 pounds and her size was compared to a head of cauliflower on babycenter.com! She is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended and she is now sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and even sucking her fingers. Emmerson's brain tissue is still developing and her brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning (with a lot of medical help) if she were to be born now. A little relieving to know! Some of the movements I am feeling could be hiccups, which are common at this point in development. She is more and more active every day... yesterday I don't think she was still for more than an hour at a time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to see more baby bump pics! :)
hey girl...the knot is what has gotten me through to this point! it is a great website, i really don't know how anyone could plan a wedding without it.
BYE!
Post a Comment